I'm Aucklands Style Scout for Seek!

I was fortunate enough to be offered a job working on behalf of Seek.co.nz as a Style Scout for their blog The Seek Insider. I get to photograph the five Best Dressed people on their way to work every second Wednesday. The winner, as decided by the big bosses, appears on the website.

This weeks winner was Juliet. She stood out amongst the sea of black on Queen Street. I was so happily surprised when she told me she was a lawyer. 


With blogs like FOUREYES and Wallace Chapman's already dominating the street fashion photography world, I think it was a wise move for Seek to skew their segment at an older, more corporate audience. It proves a challenge finding people whose personality transcends into their everyday 9-5 work wear and don't work in retail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment