The Opening of Marquee Nightclub

The turnout at the opening of Marquee in Sydney last Friday caught organisers off guard and they turned a supposed 250 invited guests away after they waited in a two hour long queue. There were a number of celebs I would have turned away if they stepped one tiny toe inside my club looking the way they did, but a couple weren't so shab.

Isabel Lucas is my number one hell-of-a-looker in this peachy cut-out! I love the length of the dress and the way the light hits it. What I don't like is that hair. It's as though she had it up in a ponytail and only took it out for the cameras.


Oh Martha, how I miss seeing your beautiful face on Home & Away! Normally I hate feathers and I hate beige and I hate ankle boots but with a tan like that, how can I say no? Jodi Gordon looks amazing!


Ashlee Simpson found her dress at the bottom of a sewage pond next to all of her albums. It may in fact be some sort of reptilian print but at the end of the day it's still brown and 99% of the time brown is a big no no. That 1% belongs to Victoria Beckham's FW12 collection.



Coming from someone with a similar sized brow, if you're going to rock them you have to clean them up! A wise Sandy Cohen once said on the OC that brows represent power, but what's all that power Joe Jonas if you just look like a hair salons floor? And not so sure about that pink and grey together.


Paris wearing sequins?! I don't even know if I have the energy to write PREDICTAB... LE...


Sharni Vinson brought home a souvenir from Madame Tussauds! Who took longer getting ready I wonder? It seems as though Kellan Lutz might be trying to steal a bit of her Twilight limelight. 


We get it, Ricki-Lee! You need it rain-rain-raining diamonds! No amount of sparkle is going to change that your single only made it to #19 on the charts. She illuminates the room with just her smile so she can lose the tacky Pagani get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment