Geordie Shore: Chaos in Cancun


After the tragedy that is The GC begun and the Jersey Shore that just.. won't.. die, I've been craving my old Geordie's. Not only are they back for a third series (out June 26th in the UK), gettin' sexico in Mexico, but they've been renewed for a fourth too!


I just hope that Ricci and Vicki's recent engagement isn't the beginning of their transformation into the boring Seaside bunch. Doing the same shit every week and not having any real drama. However, the creators have told us we can expect a new roomie (dwarfy? GREG PLEASE?!) which means someone might be leaving, and if they continue to tease us with trailers as good as this, I'm shore the show can only get better!

The Dj Fresh track featuring Dizzee Rascal is making me wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment