I put the A in Photoshop!

My first assignment focused on broadening our skills meaning there wasn't much room for creativity. Who wants to spend hours adjusting the colour of a frangipani or duplicating the apples in a fruit bowl? Not I! But hey - I got an A so I can't complain.

I just handed in assignment two which was a self portrait exploring the complexities of my personality. I tend to be quite adaptable, blending in with different crowds, but at the same time I like to think I'm unique and stand out in my own unusual way. I've tried to emphasize this idea by isolating areas with the current colours and prints I love in fashion, since fashion is my life.

The discovery of the paths tool has really allowed for my true style to blossom because I've always loved digital collage. It's so much easier to achieve the image I see in my head at the beginning now. Fingers and toes I've got this one in the bag too!


No comments:

Post a Comment