Plating Up @ Platter Cafe

You're in Newmarket and you don't want to sit in a foodcourt but you don't want to overspend... The answer is simple. Davis Crescent, home to the row of restaurants that offer everything from pizza to katsu chicken to big brekkies, all for $14 and under.


It was my first visit to Platter and the place was busy even on a casual Wednesday. As their name would suggest, they offer a huge range of meal options. Being a vegetarian I am used to settling on the one dish available to me but I was spoilt for choice here. I decided on the halloumi and spinach on mushroom bruschetta which was amazing! My friends also enjoyed two vegetarian dishes (yes we're all freaks!); the mushrooms eggs benedict and the vegetarian fritters, which they said were equally satisfying.

And I'll finish with this, you know good service when you're water glass is constantly topped up. That shit's important. I'll be back.

Platter Cafe  /  65 Davis Crescent

No comments:

Post a Comment