Santigold "The Keepers" Video

Green jelly with ham and broccoli anybody? Are you sure?



I hear this is in response to a racial storyline in the latest season of Mad Men but I couldn't tell you if it was (as E! News says) so true? so false? because I'm not a fan of the show. And season five is way too late to begin. I think it's Sanitgold's critique of a society who are oblivious to what is going on outside their prim and perfect lives.

The video follows a suburban family tucking into a poisonous meal and even as the house goes under fire, they quickly fix themselves and continue on with dinner.

Watching her dance around like a crazy woman who's just found five bucks on the street makes me want to dance around like a crazy woman who's just found five bucks on the street! And this is the right song to do it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment