Shhoo Goood at Shaky Isles


You know when you walk into a place and you're not sure whether to order at the counter or seat yourself and wait to be served? My friend and I experienced a little bit of that upon our arrival. About as awkward as almost walking into someone and both of you move the same way.

The one time I decide to have a day off from the typical mocha, out comes Andrea's with a Whitaker's sante bar bathing in it! You get five stars for that, Shaky Isles! The kumara and potato hash browns were close to perfect - just needed more hollandaise. Andrea's "Good Stuff In A Sandwich" sandwich teased me. It was gigantic and looked delicious for only $12.50. Oh yeah and we got a free Phoenix drink each for mentioning "Shaky July"!

All up it was a pleasant visit and because it's so close to me it would be a crime not to return. Sun and a sante-bar'd mocha. Yers plers!

Shaky Isles  /  492 New North Road, Kingsland

No comments:

Post a Comment