Whitecliffe Y1 Graphic Design Exhibition


My smile appears a little fake, but trust me, I am over the moon about the year being over. It's just taking a while to sink in. What am I going to do with all this free time on my hands? Drink, tan and make some art without a due date!

These pictures are from my exhibition which took place on Friday 16th November. Thanks to my beautiful family and friends who attended and supported me! It was so nice to see strangers liking, loving and even tilting their heads at my work. Good or bad, every response was interesting - especially some of the stories about the meaning behind the showers and ladders painting.

"10 Things" [photographic print], "Viktor & Rolf, Clinique, Colgate, Estee Lauder" [acrylic on card series], "7/pl" [digital print series]
"Yes, but" [mixed media print], "Can't Opener" [pencil sketch on baking paper], "Don't Hold Back" [graphic book], "Les Demoiselles d'Avignon" [photoshop design], "Libra" [photoshop portrait], "Lonliness Knows My Name" [poster]
"The Block" [acrylic on card]
Work that didn't quite make the cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment