I no like bad spellign!

Anyone who knows me or has read my post about Remix's bad proofreading knows that yes, I am that annoying person who repeats what you've said if you've used the wrong word or I highlight the errors in your texts. There is no such thing as the MOST PRETTIEST or the MOST LONGEST! Now that that's been cleared up, here are a couple of wee errors I've picked up on over the last week.

This mounting tape is absolute shit. If the bad spelling wasn't warning enough, I should've been able to tell by the price. $2.99 can't get you a good quality anything!


Yes, yes, among sexy words like 'prostitutes' and 'brothels', no-fun-Jason picks up on 'grounds' which is missing the 'n'. I don't know what bothers me more.. The Aucklander's misspelling or the 15 year old girls being asked to work in mount Roskill brothels. 


Only kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment