Grant & Dee's Wedding


After a few days of stressful shopping in various places of Auckland, wishing I had planned my outfit earlier and bought online, Ben and I managed to get the looks we really wanted for his Uncle Grant and Aunty Dee's wedding on Saturday. I'm wearing a Commoners_Alike shirt and the orange pants I've been dreaming of from Country Road. My beautiful Ben's wearing a Hallensteins shirt and pants from Marcs. I want an excuse to dress like this more often - one of my friends needs to get married!

I haven't been to a wedding in so long, not since I was a kid, so I really didn't know what to expect. I can tell you though, I was not expecting to take a sip of my bubbles and then have it topped up within two seconds of me putting it down on the table. Nor was I expecting to have my napkin placed on my lap as the main meals arrived. GLAM GURL! Was such a good night and I was especially impressed by the bands rendition of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way".

    

No comments:

Post a Comment