Writers Guild Awards

Zooey Deschanel is just too easy to love. She makes me wish I was straight so I could fall that type of in love with her. She looks amazing! The ratio of hip to chic is perfect in this plaid number. It reminds me of the junior girls uniform at my old high school, in a good way. The silver gold ribbon is all the look needed to go from fresh off the farm to glamorous babe. 

If you haven't already - WATCH NEW GIRL!


The plaid continues and so does the cute! 12 year old Kiernan Shipka (yeah I thought she was three too) is a glam gurl in the making. I love that it's bright and fun but also age appropriate, although I could definately see someone like Blake Lively having a play with it.


Who stole Avril Lavigne's hair? Caught you red handed, Moira Walley-Beckett! And red footed, and red lipped, and red earringed... With each pop of colour, another blood vessel pops. Stop with the matchy matchy! It hasn't been in for years. And to top it off she compiled her wax strips into a dress. Awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment