Learning to Adjust

How do normal people manage blogs with the stress of university and work and having a partner and just life in general? It's been so hard to find a free moment to get on here and update. And to make things worse, has this weekends weather not been the best this entire summer? And where has Jason been? Covering the shifts of the lucky staff away at Splore. The weather cam on MetService is making me happy however. I hope that giant cloud swallows all the blue that I had to look at as I slowly got ready for work this morning.


It makes me angry looking at my blog and seeing there hasn't been any new posts in the last two days. I can't imagine what you as a reader would be feeling, so I am making a promise to change that!

PS. Not sure about Snack of the Day anymore. I enjoy the tasty treats but unsure how happy it makes my boyfriend. Maybe I should consider throwing girls into the mix? 

No comments:

Post a Comment