Happy two-three to me!

I'm so oddly happy about being 23! I think it's an awesome number!

I celebrated with a teensy weensy get together the night before my actual birth date which I've heard is bad luck. It started off good but the bad luck arrived at 9pm (9PM!!) when a random neighbour by the name of Brent (doesn't that just sound like an asshole's name?) thought it would be okay to barge in my front door and tell us to shut it down. Empty threats were thrown our way... talk about the power being turned off, noise control and police officers coming to arrest us (for what exactly, I'm not sure). This all eventuated to nothing but the night did end with a BANG - when my bed broke!

I woke up on my actual birthday yesterday feeling all kinds of bad - a bit disappointed and a lot hungover. But it's already become one of those awful but funny memories that I'll laugh about for years. All that matters is that I got to see all the people I love the most! I was spoiled with gifts and my man surprised me with a scent that I absolutely love and was not expecting. Here's a picture of me holding it:

No comments:

Post a Comment