I think I want to learn Welsh

Darren, Jenna, Natalee, Lateysha, Aron, Carley, Liam, Nicole & Leeroy

MTV's The Valleys. I had already decided I didn't like it before it even started.

I felt like I was cheating on my Geordies when I tuned in to the premiere of The Valleys. Everywhere I looked, all I saw was Geordie. On a side note, are there any normal looking people anywhere in Britain? I'd see fat and red hair, and be reminded of Holly, a guy coming out of the closet, and be reminded of James. Yes, the cast and template of the shows are pretty much identical but these Valleys (is that what we're nicknaming them?) really brought the drama to the table. And then they had sex on it - it was that good!

Peak: Aron's ass!
Pit: Nicole's reinvention of the "Snooki poof"

New Geordie Shore 4 cast members Scott & Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment