The latest on Jase's long hair

As my hair continues to grow and I get that much closer to living out my dream as the Rarotongan Rapunzel, it seems I am having to adjust my shower routine to suit. Yes, my shower routine. The worst part of having long hair now it would seem.

Hop in - face - hair - pits - puss - back puss. All of that goes smoothly, but it's when I approach my last destination, my shoulders, that I strike a problem. I've always had this strange phobia of getting soap in my hair. I guess it's kinda like believing if you eat the crusts of your bread, your hair will go curly. I don't know what I think will happen exactly but in my mind it is not good.

You can stop squinting to make out my bootay, it's a fake pixelation over speedos!

It used to be easy to avoid but now my luscious locks fall halfway down my back. When the loofah returns north from it's adventure down south, it's all foamy and so are my hands and so is my body. There is no foam-less part of me to cleanly toss my hair out of the way, and even if there was, tossing it would just land it on my foamy front side. What a dilemma! Perhaps a shower cap will fix my pickle? Or simply tying it up? But that's another minor phobia... tied up wet hair.

Maybe bald's the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment