Another boyband sensation


Meet Midnight Red (yes, I too thought it was a new perfume). I like that looking at these guys reminds me of looking at the Spice Girls. I can actually tell them apart, unlike other boy bands of today. We've got Metal Spice, Blacky Spice, Muso Spice, Faggy Spice and Jock Spice.

Midnight Red's best attribute is possibly their biggest downfall. Their new single "Hell Yeah!", with the exception of the name, isn't actually half bad! I know, I said it! Boy band music is supposed to be cheesy as fuck. And annoying. And you're certainly not supposed to give in to it right after the first listen. Maybe it's the fact that RedOne produced the track so it doesn't make me feel like a seven year old girl.

Rather it makes me feel like a sixteen year old girl using her fake ID in the clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment