Nicki Minaj "Right By My Side" Video


After the party single always comes the slow relationship song. The track featuring Chris Brown serves as Nicki's second official single off her album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.



I still stand by what I said when I reviewed this album last month. This song is soo Keri Hilson and Kelly Rowland and the video only confirms this with 90% of it being in slow motion (Youtube "Knock You Down", "Keep It Between Us"). There's the usual batting of the eye lashes, exaggerated expressions and typical cheesy couple moments.

I can't tell if she's with Nas or Chris or both of them but she makes it to the end of the clip without any bruises so one can only assume she's with Nas. I'm all for passion but their kiss seems like it goes on for way too long. Makes me uncomfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment