Racing with Farty Fiona


It's like an unofficial race when you hop off a bus or train. For some reason everyone is power walking. 

The other day me and some chick were neck and neck leading the pack from Parnell Road to St Georges Bay Road but on opposite sides. Runner up was a good 20m behind us. Today could be my day, I thought until I realised I had to cross over to her side. It would set me back a few metres but I was confident I could make up the ground. As I pulled in behind her she picked up speed and I was like "Okay bitch, we get it, you're the fastest".

Then it hit me, literally, smack bang in the face. A big cloud of her dirty exhaust! Her six egg omelette and beans on toast! Just like when I make my way over to a quiet part of a shop, she thought she was completely safe to let one rip. But it is never ever safe anywhere at any time to free your poo particles into the air. Shame on you, Farty Fiona, shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment