Will.i.am & Eva Simons "This Is Love" Video


Produced by Swedish House Mafia, this is a certified hit right here. The last time I heard Eva Simons name, everyone thought her song was a Gaga & Rihanna collaboration. Now everyone's just wondering if that's Rihanna's old weave.


As for Will.i.am, the star of the show, for once we are seeing him in reasonably normal clothes. No 3D glasses, no metal turtlenecks, no cyborg robotic electronic pants from the future that light up to the beat. Did you notice he wears his stunna shades in the rain yet when it's sunny he does not? That's how ballas ball. Speaking of balls, that is one mouth I would not go anywhere near! That tongue... it's greyer than the weather.


I cannot forget this hot Asian girl. I don't know who she is but I want to be her friend. Drippin' in swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment