Birthday wishlist item #3: Cologne

Nothing worse than running on purely deodorant. That and hair product are the only signature scent I have going on at the moment. It's been like this since I ran out of Hugo Boss Bottled Night a few months ago. I feel like I'm in a tacky Lynx ad - sans the Lynx, because I'm a Rexona boy and there is no bloody Lynx effect!

That reminds me of a funny story. When I got my first ever fragrance, my boyfriend at the time asked to use some. Why you would want to smell like your boyfriend I'm not sure, but I obliged. He took the bottle and aggressively sprayed a couple of times under each arm pit. My face was like :|

These 5 are the top of my list:

Lacoste Essential - fresh, clean, conjures up memories of college
Dior Homme Sport - it had me at Jude Law
Mont Blanc Legend - sexy, seductive but light
Moschino Forever - lemony, yummy, not sold on the cap
Hugo Boss Bottled Night - RYAN REYNOLDS

1 comment:

  1. "Standard" By Artek & Comme des garcons. SO good.

    ReplyDelete