The Adidas Originals national showdown!


As the clock ticked passed 7pm and the realisation that I'd been capturing arrivals for an hour sunk in, I was hoping for a few fashionably late celebrities to appear and star strike me into forgetting about the growing pains in my legs and back. I got Dan Carter, David Dallas, Keisha Castle-Hughes and even the Nek Minit guy; but the real stars of the night were the Chain Gang Kids. Lovin' the facial hurr!


The Auckland-based fixed gear bike crew was crowned best crew in the country and walked away with $5000 worth of adidas gear. CGK will become the face of the adidas Originals New Zealand advertising campaign in 2013. Their performance will go live on the global campaign social platforms, up against other international entries and alongside iconic artists including Nicki Minaj and Snoop Dogg Lion.

Here are a few more images from the event but hold tight for the arrival photos which will be posted shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment