What I (dreamt I) wore today

So many fashion bloggers take selfies with their iPhones or have what seems to be a team of professional photographers on call to document their everyday style. When I got dressed this morning, I pondered the idea and then decided - fuck that! Instead I put together an image of what I wish I had been wearing today.


I call it Jellyfish Beaches Itself To Become A Painter. Do you like my high fashion facials? AHH. Swish swish, goes my hair.

The reason this is all but a dream is because my boyfriend would disapprove of the cape, jeans and jellies (even though they're soso cute!) and so would my budget. However! UNiDAYS is offering 25% off at ASOS until tomorrow so maybe, just maybe, I can at least score the jellies.

2 comments:

  1. Link to the jellies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're sold on ASOS but it appears they're out of stock.

      I did find this website http://jbeans.com.au/products/jbeans nut I'm on the hunt for more because I want other options!

      Delete