What I (dreamt I) wore today


Today's look is grocery shop chic (apologies for the mild tongue twister there)! Isn't interesting how a visit to the supermarket can serve as more of a social gathering than a Saturday night out? All you want to wear are your pyjamas but you never know who you might bump into. I think it's safe to say we all put a little bit of effort into how we look before popping down to Countdown to collect our stamps.

This look is 'jamy comfy but gives you a reason to treat the aisle as your runway. I call it Can I Pay Two Dollars Fifty In Cash And The Rest On Eftpos?

Button up shirt by Perks And Mini, striped sweater by Daniel Palillo, printed pants by Topman, custom painted Doc Martens and metallic bag by Deena & Ozzy @ Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment