Parris Goebel feat. ReQuest "Proudly Odd"

Parris Goebel. Polka dots and jelly sandals - YES PLEASE!

I've come to realise that all dance videos have long introductions before there's any real dancing to be seen. Most times it's really a waste of 20 seconds but in this case, it's cleverly executed to build suspense. It also allows me to really "feel" the song. How Mai-FM-88.6-presenter do I sound right now? I'm really feeling that song, man!

Parris makes sitting on a couch look cool, oddly enough for the whole first two and a half minutes, but it's when she's joined by the other girls (hi my sexy Bianca, Colettey and Malaena!) that the video takes a turn for the sexy.


The only downfall of the whole thing is the horrible font selection, if that even counts. Comic Sans is worse than a pair of crocs at Fashion Week (it happened!). Still using Microsoft Windows '96?

No comments:

Post a Comment