The 64th Annual Directors Guild Awards

The 64th Annual Directors Guild Awards of America were held in Los Angeles on Saturday. Not known for pulling in too many big name actors but I did manage to find a few recognisable faces. As always, a few woohoos but certainly more boohoos. Onward to the fashion!

Shailene Woodley is quickly becoming someone I'm keeping an eye out for on the red carpet. She is absolutely glowing in this red lace Valentino number. I love her side plait and the panelled under garment. I wonder if she could've pulled off the full sleeve.


Well lookie here, Jennifer Aniston in a little black dress with a strappy heel. Her outrageous blonde bob seems to have grown out completely and is back to its previous golden 'do. Don't get me wrong, she looks amazing, but I am just so bored. Shock me for once! That reminds me - has anyone seen Amy Philips impression of her? I think it's absolute gold, I DOO!



This couple is the type of couple that makes you look at your partner and think, why can't we be like that? Looking their absolute best, Adam Gregory and girlfriend Sheridan Sperry compliment each other perfectly. Gotta love that smile of his!


Why would you wear a Gucci gown if Selma Hayek had already worn one from the same collection at the Golden Globes less than two weeks ago? I didn't even like it on her but she's Selma freaking Hayek! Berenice Bejo can't even pull it off. Ruined.


At a distance this dress looks pretty good; a nice high neckline and a plunging cutout back but if you focus a little closer you'll notice Amber Heards side boob tape and the flap of fabric over her chest. Are we supposed to lift it up and have a peek at your girls? What's the point of it? The lady on the right in background doesn't look too impressed. As for the lady on the left... she's on the right side of the rope.


I hope she doesn't bite me for saying this but my favourite ginger vamp Deborah Ann Woll really let me down in this cheap school ball gown. The fabric down the side looks like it was added on to make the dress fit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment