Smoove is shutting up shop!

...at the end of next month!


Don't worry, we only have to say bye bye to Old Smoove (or as it was more widely known, the Shit Smoove). But let's face it, you won't even notice the disappearance. After the birth of New Smoove, it's been a hard couple of years for the older sibling.

The worst is now I'm sorta, probably, definately out of a job. I could barely handle saying so long to the Friday drinks when I cut back to part time work last Winter. Now I have to see off my favourite swingy stool behind the counter and that will be the hardest part. It's the only stool that I get paid to sit on, eat my Renkon and read a magazine whilst also recovering from a hangover. Ahhhh... the life of a retail assistant.

I do like the idea of having to find a new job, it's kind of exciting, and hopefully getting one that's more in the fashion scene. There is another upside to the closing of Old Smoove. What goes hand in hand with stores shutting down? SALES!

No comments:

Post a Comment