Big Day [over and] Out


This year will be the last time the event is held in New Zealand which is very sad news. I'd like to say I went to the final one but I never intended on going to this years even when kanye was headlining. Knowing it's the last and they're scrambling together deals like buy four tickets, get one free doesn't even make it any more appealing to me.

Would've been better if they had just kept the ticket prices low like in previous years. I paid less to see Lady Gaga half naked at the Monster Ball! How can you expect me to pay $160 to see fourth-listed Gin Wigmore? I could see her perform for free at Christmas in the Park or something. $10 entry to Maya and Vanya dropping beats in an ordinary club. It's just all very underwhelming.

Disappointing but not surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment