Happy Socks


I first discovered Happy Socks while browsing the World Man store on High Street. With such a great range of different styles, colours and patterns, it was hard to resist buying them all. After five minutes of arguing out loud with myself, I settled on two pairs of the polka dots. Needless to say, I left the store feeling pretty happy (but also a tiny bit sad because now I was $36 poorer).

They're great for guys and gals and flexible to different peoples style. I personally love the feeling I get when I see a bright sock on a straight guy. Normally they're so neutral and relaxed in the way they dress so it's unexpected (especially in NZ!) and it's like nawww he's trying!

With the colour blocking trend so hot right now, these are the sock of choice!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment