People's Choice Awards

So Katy Perry did well for herself, winning five awards ahead of Harry Potter. C'MON! I'm a little bit surprised. Do you think they were perhaps pity votes? Anyway, she wasn't present at the show so thankfully there aren't any pictures of her and we didn't have to see her awful transitioning-out-of-pinky-ginger-to-blonde hair. Nor are there any shots of Rihanna because she thought it'd be cooler to go to a basketball game across the street.

Of the stars who did attend, my best dressed is Emma Stone who wore Gucci tailored separates from their Spring 2012 collection. She is such the It Girl. I love that she didn't wear a dress or even do much to her hair and yet she still looks so amazing! Everyone knows I love me some green satin!


Another standout was Kelly Osbourne dressed in a white and red Honor gown. And how great does her grey-to-brown hair look?! I want! She deserves her place on the Fashion Police panel.


Miley Cyrus is my sexy third place in David Koma. I love the mesh paneled plunging neckline and technicolour beaded bands seen from the side. I die for her metallic heels. Sorry for choosing a photo where her feet are cut out but she looked silly in the others.



Worst dressed is... Vanessa Hudgens. Are we surprised though? Speaks for itself I think.

But I still have something to say. It's so unflattering. It's way too matchy matchy. Her eye make up is a little too heavy. It looks like snails have crawled all over the dress and what is going on with the meshy cleavage part?! The only good thing are her shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment