Worst Dressed Ladies @ the Golden Globes

There was an uncountable amount of poorly styled, terribly dressed, fashion disasters this year. I found it too hard to narrow down the list so I'm going to name and shame all the girls guilty of red carpet crimes.

Not bad, but Lauren Dern obviously didn't see Angelina Jolie in her green Versace number at last years Globes.


What's with the spaghetti straps, Calista Flockhart? No one likes a spaghetti strap. The dress needs one more layer too.


Madonna literally is a Material Girl. Too much material, girl! Too much of wearing that damn glove also.


Natalie Portman, why? Just whyyyyy?


It looks as though Livia Giuggioli's dragging an unfinished dress along the carpet. I can't see it getting much better though.


I would say my two year old picked it out too if I were you, Sarah Michelle Gellar. 


A sleeved maxi dress can look amazing if it's in the right fabric. Julianna Margulies chose the wrong fabric. 


Why do girls with short hair always wear headpieces? I know Michelle Williams likes her conservative, matronly pieces but this could've looked nice if it had a... who am I kidding, it cannot be fixed.


Straight from the set of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, Tilda Swinton is the White Witch.


Mary J. Butch looks a hot mess. The bottom not only reminds me of a rug, but Snooki's boots. I'd say show some cleavage but we've got plenty on her armpit.


Where are Amanda Peet's sheep and fine meadows? Little Bo Peet has lost her sheep.


"I'm... going... to... kill... you." Missi Pyle gives us her best ugly bridesmaids look.

No comments:

Post a Comment