Rachel Bilson "Call Me Doctor"


I remember flipping through a magazine and seeing this picture of the cast for a new show called Hart of Dixie. As if I wasn't put off enough by the cliche scenario of an uptown girl adapting to life in a small town, I read on to find out that she was a doctor played by Rachel Bilson. I looked back up at the photo and thought what a convincing doctor she made... What a joke! This was the first and last time I read anything to do with this program. 

Until today, when I saw this rap video she's made with a message to the critics. With a smooth-flowing foul mouth and foil grills, she even takes a stab at Mischa Barton. It's pure gold! Give it a listen and tell me you don't want to download it. It takes me back to the era of krunk when Lil Jon and the Ying Yang Twins were on top.

It's a side to R-Bizzle we haven't seen before and suddenly I want to Google her like crazy and watch every episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment